Sarooj on Blogger!

Monday 18 February 2013

Holding, Caring & Sharing – All with your Mobile

It was a strange day for me & even for my old cell, Nokia. I tossed my old cell phone on the sofa, switched it off after all the data transfer into my new Blackberry & then went to sleep in my bed room without realizing that there was a time when I used to go sleep with my Nokia for the morning alarm.

Without considering all my happy & sad moments, which were spent with my old Nokia, I went sleeping.

Going out cycling, shopping, travelling & even winter long-walk with my old Nokia was truly amazing & spiritual. I had more than 1000 pictures with all my favorite collection of Music. My Nokia was never troublesome & annoying. I mistakenly dropped it many times on floors, beds & unfortunately once on the main road even, but it never made me feel sad!

Apart from perceiving the mobile just as a communication tool, a phenomenal connection & relation do exists like an Emotional Engagement.

It was my best pal to give me audacity & courage whenever I felt lonely & deprived. By seeing all my cheerful moments in pictures & videos, I used to get strong & optimistic. It was a great reminder for me, to carry on all my daily tasks, birthdays & much more. My old messages (sms) with a bunch of hilarious & adventurous thoughts are still saved in the heart (inbox) of my old Nokia mobile. Making me feel more joyful & contented when I used to celebrate all my happiest moments was extremely pleasing indeed!

Lastly, the next morning when I woke up with an annoying tone of Blackberry alarm at 6:45 a.m. to get ready for Office, I threw my BlackBerry on the bed, as I used to do the same with my old Nokia & went to get fresh up. There was complete silence was in my room, I switched off the water tap & heard something very Strange!

That strange tone was my old Nokia morning alarm tone ringing since long. I quickly came to see where it is & why it’s alarming since I switched off it yesterday night?

It was alarming on the bed. I clicked Silence & a sudden pop-up came saying “Do You want your Cell to be On?” That was the most emotional situation for me, by clicking No.

I hold my cell, looked at it for sometime & revised all my superb memories spent with it. 

The reason of sharing this adventure in writing is not about promoting Blackberry as a brand, but only to explore a hidden relationship between you & your mobile.

Now my Nokia mobile is resting in the safest place of my room. You need rest buddy J

My Old Cell Phone
New Blackberry

No comments :